Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that this website collects, and the ways in which that personal information is used.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
– information about your use of this website;
– information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
– information about transactions carried out over this website;
– information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
– any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
– administer this website;
– personalize the website for you;
– enable your access to and use of the website services;
– supply to you services that you purchase;
– send you statements and invoices;
– collect payments from you; and
– send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.